Again, I can’t help but write about the Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil for its true quality and the mouth-watering taste, as it delivers a stunning quality that makes it worth every dollar you spend on this one-of-a-kind olive oil.
Made of the most careful hand selection of green olives, cold-pressed within a couple of hours from harvest, and a low-impact set of processes, the Olio Verde line of oils reveals its purity, authenticity, and uniqueness through its smell, flavor, and versatility.
Its very low acidity level makes it the healthiest possible compared with others, ensuring long shelf life and benefits for the body.
Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil – The stunning quality & award-winning
Olio Verde has been awarded many prizes, such as the Gold Medal of the European Parliament in Strasbourg,
- Best olive oil award
- Natives Oel Award
- Bad Mergentheim,
- the Golden Olive prize
- International Olive Oil Award in Zurich
- and the prestigious NASFT Golden Trophy Sophie Award at the Fancy Food Show in New York, being the first olive oil ever to be granted this honor!
The Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil is officially listed amongst The World’s Best Olive Oils by the NYOOC after winning the Gold Award in its category.
– Olio Verde Olio Novello Extra Virgin Olive Oil- Add it to your life!
See more about olive oil
- Olive Oil Gift Basket Ideas- 5 Top Brand Picks
- Can Olive Oil Cure Thyroid Disorders And Its Symptoms?
- Spanish extra virgin olive oil review & Top Recommendations
If you like this topic about the Olio Verde Extra Virgin Olive Oil or love to add more to it please feel free to do so in the comment box below, I deeply appreciate it