How To Test Olive Oil is our topic for the day, Olive oil is one of the best oils around. It is extracted from the fruits of the Blessed Olive tree, which is mentioned in the Holy Quran and other holy books and contains many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are beneficial to the body.
How to test olive oil
How to do this
Benefits of olive oil
(1) For Strokes and heart attacks
Olive oil limits the softening of the arteries; studies conducted in 2011 have demonstrated the regular intake of olive oil for older persons increases the proportion of oleic acid and reduces the chance of stroke.
(2) Reduces the body’s harmful cholesterol rates, to contain polyphenol.
(3) For the skin
it gives it freshness, vitality, moisturizing, and delays the onset of early signs of premature aging, for the presence of the material’s anti-oxidant, it also limits the advent of acne, blackheads, pimples, handles sunburn, and finishes of cellulite.
(4)Cleans sensitive skin
Olive oil has been used by Egyptians, Romans, and ancient Greeks to clean the skin and remove dead skin cells.
(5) Reduces the body’s sense of hunger and thus reduces the amount of food that is available.
(6)Protects against different types of cancers, especially breast cancer.
(7) For the memory
Olive oil increases the ability to focus, and prevents Alzheimer’s infection.
(8)Reduces high blood pressure, reducing nitric acid rates.
(9) Strengthens the bones, and protects against arthritis, and rheumatism.
(10) Reduces dental pain.
(11) For the hair
- Olive oil strengthens the hair
- gives it smoothness
- moisturizing, gloss,
- repair reduces precipitation
- decreases the chance of early graying,
- and addresses the problem of lice.
Hope you found your help in this article, if you have more to add please do so in the comment box below, your time is very appreciated.
Read more about olive oil benefits
- live Oil Benefits & Recommendations
- Olive Oil Cure
- Olive oil gift sets
- Spanish Olive Oil
- Vegetable Oil VS Olive Oil