California Estate Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Top Choice 2020
About This Oil
Today I’m very proud to shed the light on the California Estate Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil—the only olive oil good enough to make many olive oil lovers nod while tasting and eating.
Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 1 Pounds
This very high quality produced oil is unfiltered, cold-pressed and comes from USDA-certified organic olives that are meticulously hand-picked at the peak of ripeness and milled within hours of harvesting.
Extra virgin olive oil is known for containing much needed fat and possess a Polyphenol compounds that promote cardiovascular & endothelial health and help maintain already-healthy blood pressure & cholesterol levels.
California Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Benefits & Highlights
- Made from USDA-certified organic, hand-picked and fresh milled olives
- Contains 3 times the antioxidant polyphenols of other oils
- Helps maintain a healthy HDL cholesterol levels
- Known to inhibit LDL cholesterol oxidation
- Promotes endothelial function and cardiovascular health
- Keeps healthy blood pressure within normal range
How to Use
- This premium unfiltered oil will naturally settle over time.
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dark place away from sunlight and heat sources.
- Best tasted if used within 24 months from harvest date.
- Never buy if metal seal is broken or damaged.
Olive Oil Is a Key Component of Mediterranean Diet
Mediterranean’s diet focuses heavily on fruits and vegetables, whole grains products, legumes and nuts, little of red meats, herbs and spices as salt substitution, lean proteins such as fish and poultry, and of course extra virgin olive oils such as the California Estate Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
The divine oil- Add it to your life!