What are the benefits of olive oil for your hair
The Benefits of olive oil for your hair And more
while the first state in The number of olive trees is Spain; the proportion of Spanish olive trees is estimated at about 27 per cent of the total number of trees in the world, and the first state in the world in terms of the use of olive oil is Greece; one Greek individual consumes about twenty-six litres a year average, the average is high if compared with the two second-ranked states, Italy and Spain, with a consumption rate of about fourteen litres per annum per capita.
Benefits of olive oil To your hair and beyond
- Helps to rid of dandruff, when mixed with a spoonful of lemon juice.
- Protects the hair from shedding, especially in the winter; hair in winter gets dry and electrical static, olive oil gives it health, humidity, and smoothness.
- Helps to soften hair, especially if it is curly, or brittle.
- Hairology, makes it brighter, gives it health and strength; olive oil is very rich in vitamins A and E as well as its richness with antioxidants.
- Olive oil helps to grow hair as well, as it preserves the percentage of carotene within natural limits and helps to prevent the accumulation of cybium, which hampers the growth of the hair by hindering it to form Folicures.